Asian Style Chicken Pasta Recipe
Serves/Makes: 1 – 2 servings
- 1 6 oz boneless skinless chicken breast, cubed
- 3 fresh green beans, trimmed and cut into bite sized pieces
- 1/2 fresh red bell pepper, julienned
- 1/4 cup shredded carrots
- 4 oz cooked spaghetti noodles
- 2 oz sesame oil
- 1 oz soy sauce
- 1/4 cup peanut sauce
- 2 tbsp ponzo sauce
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1 tbsp honey
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 4 oz cooking oil
How to cook Asian Style Chicken Pasta:
- Prepare first 5 ingredients so they are ready for use when needed.
- In a small bowl combine soy, sesame oil, peanut sauce, ponzo sauce, sugar and honey.
- Mix with whisk until fully combined.
- Place skillet on high heat with cooking oil.
- Season chicken with approximately a tsp salt and pepper each, and saute until almost fully cooked.
- Add all prepared vegetables and saute until nice and brown.
- Add sauce mix and cook for about 3-5 minutes then add spaghetti.
- Serve over freshly cooked spaghetti.
If you like a little kick to your pasta add one tsp of red pepper flakes.
This recipe for Asian Style Chicken Pasta serves/makes: 1 – 2 servings