Black pasta recipe
Colored with squid or sepia ink, this dish is perfect to surprise and is accompanied by such delicious ingredients as prawns or gulas. A sure hit black pasta recipe!
- 300 grams of black spaghetti
- 200 milliliters of liquid cream for cooking
- 12 prawns
- 2 envelopes of squid ink
- Two packs of glues
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 pod of cayenne
- 1 onion
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Fresh parsley
- Cook the spaghetti in water with a little salt, following the instructions on the package to make the pasta al dente. Then strain them and reserve some of the water to use later in the recipe.
- Peel and finely chop the 2 cloves of garlic and the chili pepper. Sauté both ingredients in a hot pan with extra virgin olive oil.
- When the garlic begins to have a light golden color, remove it from the pan and skip the 12 peeled prawns in it for a few minutes. Then remove them from the pan and reserve.
- Add the golden garlic and the 2 packages of gulas to the pan again, letting them cook for a few minutes before adding the prawns. Stir so that everything is integrated, add salt to taste and then reserve for later.
- Peel and chop half the onion and put it in a pan with a little olive oil. When it acquires a transparent texture and is already tender, add the 200 milliliters of liquid cream, a ladle of water in which you have cooked the spaghetti and the 2 envelopes of squid or sepia ink.
- Stir so that all the ingredients of the sauce are linked and let it rest for a few minutes in the pan, stirring with a wooden spoon until it thickens and acquires the appropriate texture.
- Add the cooked pasta and the prawns and gulas sauteed with garlic and cayenne to the pan with the sauce. Stir so that everything is integrated and let stand a few minutes in the pan before serving the sprinkled pasta with a little chopped fresh parsley.
Sepia black spaghetti is a type of black pasta that is usually accompanied by sea ingredients such as prawns, clams or mussels. These black spaghetti owe their color to be dyed with squid or sepia ink, a process that can be done at home using traditional pasta or by buying it already dyed. It is a recipe that usually attracts a lot of attention for its color but then surprises with its intense sea flavor that fish and seafood lovers often love. This makes it an ideal dish to surprise with during a family meal or in a meeting with friends and, in addition, people who follow a vegetarian diet or will have any problem eating it. Whether with prawns or any other marine product that you want to use. Please prepare these black spaghetti with the recipe that we present below. And you will see how they will become a success.
Although black and spaghetti can be found in the supermarket, squid or sepia ink can also be used to dye traditional pasta. On the other hand, this type of pasta is usually accompanied by sea ingredients precisely because of the ink with which it is dyed. As is the case with this recipe in which prawns or prawns are used. To start preparing these delicious black spaghetti. First cook the pasta with a little salt, following the instructions so that it is al dente. When the spaghetti is in place, strain them with a mesh net strainer. So that they do not pass, but do not throw the water because you will need it for the sauce.
The next step will be to peel and finely chop the 2 cloves of garlic and the chili pepper, which you can decide not to use if you do not want the pasta to have a spicy touch. Pour a little extra virgin olive oil in a pan and heat it, then brown the garlic next to the chili pepper. After a few minutes, remove the garlic from the pan. And saute the 12 peeled prawns in it for a few minutes. In case you don’t want to use prawns, you can also opt for shrimp or prawns. Then, remove the prawns and re-incorporate the garlic and the 2 envelopes of gluing the same pan. Finally, add the prawns again and stir with a wooden spoon so that all the ingredients are integrated. Then add salt to taste and reserve while preparing the sauce. Peel and chop half of the onion and put it in a pan with a little olive oil. And at the time it begins to be tender. And with a transparent texture, grease the 200 milliliters of liquid cream for cooking. A ladle of water in which you have cooked the pasta and the 2 envelopes of squid or sepia ink. Be careful not to get stained with ink, as it is quite complicated to remove it from clothing.
Remove all the ingredients so that they bind and form a homogeneous sauce. Letting it rest on the fire for 3 or 4 minutes. After that time, when the sauce has a thicker texture, add the cooked pasta and sauteed prawns to the pan. Stir with a wooden spoon so that all the ingredients are integrated. And after resting for a few more minutes in the pan, serve decorated with a little chopped fresh parsley. The result is a different pasta dish, not only in terms of color but thanks to the intense sea flavor that ink and prawns give it. But you don’t have to use these ingredients. And you can also incorporate mussels, clams or other products of the sea. Without a doubt, a different dish when you are looking for a recipe to surprise. And that will become the favorite of those who are fish and seafood lovers.