Chicken Alfredo Noodles Recipe
Serves/Makes: 4 servings
- 3 cooked chicken whites, into strips
- 1/3 cup butter
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1 small red bell pepper, membranes removed and seeded, thinly sliced
- 1 cup heavy cream (35% m.s.g.)
- 1 pack (13 1/4-ounce / 375 g) large egg noodles
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Extra grated Parmesan cheese (optional)
How to cook Chicken Alfredo Noodles:
- Heat 2 tablespoons of the butter; soften together mushroom and red bell pepper slices until tender then set aside.
- Into a small casserole, melt remaining butter into heavy cream; reserve warm.
- Into a large casserole, boil egg noodles in hot salted boiling water until ‘al dente’; drain.
- Transfer pasta noodles back into casserole; reheat.
- Add grated Parmesan cheese; take away from heat and stir until completely melted.
- Mix in reserved warm butter-cream mixture; stir, over low heat until well coated, for approximately 1 minute.
- Mix in cooked chicken strips and reserved mushroom mixture.
- Reheat thouroughly.
- Serve immediately, sprinkled with extra grated Parmesan cheese, if desired.
The Chicken Alfredo Noodles recipe is delicious, simple, and really easy to cook.
This recipe for Chicken Alfredo Noodles serves/makes: 4 servings.