- 2 bags frozen broccoli, carrots, and water chestnuts
- 2 bottles Alfredo sauce (with dried tomato, if desired)
- 1 lb. precooked chicken breasts (such as deli-roasted)
- 1 can Rotel tomatoes & green chilies (Mexican flavor, cilantro and lime, if desired)
- 1 large package bow tie pasta
How to cook 30-Minute Pasta and Veggies:
- In large stock pot, begin to boil 4 quarts of water.
- Run warm water over frozen vegetables in a large colander to thaw.
- In a medium saucepan heat Alfredo sauce on medium heat, covered.
- Cut chicken breast into cubes (about 3 cups.
- ) Drain Rotel tomatoes and add them to the alfredo sauce along with the cubed chicken.
- Boil pasta according to package directions.
- Several minutes before pasta is done cooking, add the vegetables.
- Return to boiling.
- Cook until pasta and vegetables are done.
- Drain and mix all ingredients together.
Serve with garlic bread.
This recipe for 30-Minute Pasta and Veggies serves/makes: 8