- 6 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 pkg dry Italian style salad dressing mix 1/2 cup white wine
- 1 can condensed golden mushroom soup
- 4 ounces cream cheese w/chives
- 1 lb angel hair pasta
How to cook Angel Chicken Pasta:
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- In a large saucepan melt butter over low heat.
- Stir in the dressing package, wine, and golden mushroom soup.
- Blend in the cream cheese and stir until smooth.
- Heat through but do not boil.
- Arrange chicken breasts in a single layer in a 9 x 13 inch glass baking dish.
- Pour sauce over chicken.
- Bake for 60 minutes in the preheated oven.
- 20 minutes before the chicken is done bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a rolling boil.
- Add angel hair pasta and cook until al dente (about 5 minutes).
- Drain pasta.
- Serve chicken and sauce over warm pasta.
This recipe for Angel Chicken Pasta serves/makes: 6