Spiral pasta recipe with chicken and tomato
In this recipe, we show you how to make pasta with chicken and tomato easily. On this occasion, I wanted to present the chicken differently and decided to shred it, in this way, in addition, the children will consume it much better. Read on and discover the step steps of this chicken recipe.
- 1 unit of chicken breast
- 4 units of tomatoes red
- 1 unit of onion white
- One teaspoon of oregano
- 1 teaspoon of Paprika
- 2 cups of Water (480 milliliters)
- 1 glass of white wine
- 2 cups of fusilli
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 pinch of black pepper
- The first step in making the chicken recipe is to get the ingredients ready.
- Bring a deep pot to medium heat, add a teaspoon of sunflower oil and add the chicken breast with salt and black pepper. Sauté the chicken piece for approximately 10 minutes, turning it over so that it cooks evenly.
- Cover the chicken breast with water, add bay leaf and thyme to taste. Cook the chicken for about 30 minutes.
Tip: Add bay leaf and thyme to add a little flavor to the recipe.
- Cook short pasta until al dente or to the desired doneness.
- Now we are going to make homemade tomato sauce. To do this, take a deep pot over medium heat and add a little sunflower oil, about a tablespoon. Add the onion and tomato to thick hulls as seen in the photograph. Add salt, black pepper, oregano, and garlic paste.
- Cover the previous ingredients with the broth obtained from the cooking of the breast to give an extra flavor to the base sauce, since the chicken broth contains a lot of flavors. Add the white wine. Cook the sauce for about 20 minutes. Add a pinch of sugar to counteract the acidity of the tomato and after 20 minutes, turn off the heat and let the preparation cool. When cold, blend the homemade tomato sauce and reserve. Always remember to correct flavor and if you want to add any more ingredients.
Tip: You can add a tablespoon of tomato paste to give the sauce more consistency.
- Remove the chicken breast to a bowl and let cool. Once cold, crumble the breast with your hands so that there are fine threads.
- Bring a frying pan to medium heat and add a teaspoon of butter, add the shredded chicken and fry for a few minutes.
- Serve the recipe by first adding the short pasta to the plate, adding a little cooked chicken, and basting the plate with the homemade tomato sauce. Lastly, top with Parmesan cheese, and voila! As you can see, in a few minutes you can prepare a delicious pasta dish with chicken and tomato. Do you want to know other options? You can check the recipes for pasta with salmon or pasta with eggplant.