Serves/Makes: 4 servings
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1 box any type pasta
- 1 cup fresh or frozen peas
- Any hot sauce you like, add to taste
- 2 cans cream of mushroom or cream of chicken soup
How to cook Aunt Wendy’s Spicy Chicken and Pasta:
- Chop up the chicken into bite size pieces and put in nonstick frying pan with the peas, soup and hot sauce over medium heat.
- Boil water for pasta according to package.
- Let mixture in frying pan cook until the chicken is cooked through, about 15-20 minutes.
- When pasta is done, drain and mix in with chicken and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Taste the sauce for spiciness and adjust.
This recipe for Aunt Wendy’s Spicy Chicken and Pasta serves/makes: 4 servings