Angel Hair Pasta with Chicken Recipe
- 2 tbsp. olive oil, divided
- 2 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 carrot, thinly bias-sliced
- 1 (10 oz.) package frozen broccoli, thawed
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 8 oz. angel hair pasta, cooked and drained
- 2/3 cup chicken broth
- 1 tsp. dried basil
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
How to cook Angel Hair Pasta with Chicken:
- Preheat 1 tablespoon oil in a medium skillet.
- Add chicken.
- Cook and stir until chicken is cooked, about 5 minutes.
- Remove from skillet; drain on paper towels.
- Preheat remaining oil in same skillet.
- Add carrot, broccoli, and garlic to skillet.
- Cook and stir for 2 minutes.
- Return chicken to skillet; add chicken broth, basil, and Parmesan cheesse.
- Simmer for 4 minutes.
- Place pasta in a large serving bowl.
- Top with chicken and vegetable mixture.
- Serve immediately.
This recipe for Angel Hair Pasta with Chicken serves/makes: 4