Balsamic Gorgonzola Chicken Pasta Recipe
- 1 lb pasta
- 1 cup Gorgonzola cheese, crumbled
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup sliced almonds
- 1 cup cooked and diced chicken
- 4 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/2 tsp sugar
How to cook Balsamic Gorgonzola Chicken Pasta:
- Cook pasta according to instructions in boiling salted water.
- In a large bowl, add remaining ingredients, except almonds, and whisk together.
- Add cooked pasta to bowl and stir to combine.
- Top dish with sliced almonds.
Watch this disappear like crazy.
This recipe for Balsamic Gorgonzola Chicken Pasta serves/makes: 4