Commercial Pasta Making Machines for your Restaurant or Factory
More restaurants today serve Italian cuisines and pasta as its demand increases. Pasta is easy to make and requires lesser time to prepare compared to other dishes. Fast food restaurants are a favorite among people looking for convenience. However, today people are shying away due to health complications brought about by fast foods. There are over 28 pasta variants which give chefs more freedom to play around with their dishes and help impress their clients with their culinary skills. Restaurant and factories process huge amounts of pasta and will be more inclined to using commercial pasta making machines. Below are the best 5 pasta making machines.
Atlas Pasta Machine
- The atlas pasta machine is a motor -operated roller with a 100W engine. The atlas pasta machine weighs at 8lbs making it light and convenient.
- This pasta maker is ideal for small hotels and factories. Made by the Italians, the atlas is power efficient and tries to woe small scale pasta factories.
- The atlas is quite convenient and can produce 3 pasta designs namely spaghetti, lasagne, and fettuccine.
- You shouldn’t worry about cleaning this pasta maker as it is made from chrome and nickel plate stainless steel. If you own a small restaurant then this is the pasta maker for you.
Ravioli Machine Raviolatrice
- The Ravioli Machine Raviolatrice is a fully automated pasta maker designed for user convenience.
- It is made from high -quality stainless steel build and features a dough roller.
- Its double as a pasta roller making it efficient and is ideal for large restaurants and factories.
- The dough roller gets rid of the extra manpower required in rolling the dough.
- The raviolatrice is largely automated and cuts the pasta according to the mould mounted.
- Various moulds are provided by its manufacturer which are strong and easy to use. The pasta maker is electrical and requires minimal handling.
Meglio Pasta Maker
- The Meglio is a durable pasta maker commonly used as an entry level machine.
- Made from heavy duty stainless steel, the Meglio is easy to clean and is hand operated. Those running small restaurants can try out this pasta maker and they will fall in love with it.
- The adjustable rollers help in increasing the thickness of the pasta and it can make spaghetti, fettuccine, and ravioli. It is quite common for kitchens with small space and can be clamped for extra stability.
- Many restaurants love the Meglio because it is light and easy to use. Meglio pasta maker is mostly used a substitute for electric powered pasta makers in the event of an emergency.
KitchenAid Pasta Press
- The KitchenAid features 6 quick interchangeable disks which increase the designs of pasta. This pasta maker allows restaurants to make spaghetti, macaroni, fusilli, bucatini, and rigatoni.
- It is easy to clean and has a large powerful mixer. The built in cut by wire helps the chef decide the length of the dough and it is electronic.
- It offers the chef more room to play around with pasta designs and is an efficient pasta maker.
- It is very durable and requires very little maintenance. KitchenAid is largely loved by many people and if you want to wow your customers then this is the commercial pasta maker for you.
Imperia Restaurant R220
- This is a professional electric pasta maker ideal for large restaurants and organizations. The R220 is largely built using stainless steel ensuring that it is durable and can be easily cleaned.
- It processes 1 kg of dough in 5 minutes and various single cutters can be switched to ensure that it produces various types of pasta. The secret to processing more pasta in the R220 is that it cuts a wide sheet of dough.
- The roller length is 220mm and accommodates 210mm of dough. It has over 10 thickness settings of pasta and has safeguard measures designed to ensure top quality.
- If you are interested in a professional low power consumption tool then this is the pasta machine for you. The roller unit comes complete with a clamp for extra stability.
When choosing a commercial pasta machine, one must be considerate of its power consumption. Many commercial pasta machines require a high voltage source and can eat up into your profit margins. Businesses need to look at the flexibility and durability of the pasta maker in order to avoid losing out financially. Looking at the reviews of the pasta maker can help one make an informed decision on which system to get for their business. The pasta extrusion machine PM96 is one of the best electric pasta makers and has a high output which can meet the needs of a commercial business. As Pasta dishes gain popularity all over the world it is important that you provide your clients with the best. Having a standby hand -operated pasta machine will also come in handy in the event of a system or power failure. You can try out various cutters to get various designs. The demand of pasta should dictate which commercial pasta machine you get. Your budget will also dictate which pasta machine you should get. There are tons of reviews on-line which will guide you on getting the best pasta machine.