Green Spaghetti with Poblano Chili Recipe
Recipe In breast recipes we have noticed that the poblano chili is one of the most used chilies in Mexican cuisine to season all kinds of dishes, from rice, potatoes, fish, and even pasta. It contains a very low degree of spiciness so it is ideal for all those who want to get into the ingredients of Mexico but without overdoing the spiciness.
Have you ever wondered how to make green spaghetti? Well, here we leave you the recipe, dare to prepare it.
- 2 packages of spaghetti.
- 1 half cream.
- 2 tablespoons of chicken bouillon powder.
- 3 Poblano peppers.
- 3 cloves of garlic.
- 2 butter spoons.
- 3 bay leaves
- Parsley for garnish.
The poblano chili is one of the most used chilies in Mexican cuisine to season all kinds of dishes, from rice, potatoes, fish, and even pasta. It contains a very low degree of spiciness so it is ideal for all those who want to get into the ingredients of Mexico but without overdoing the spiciness.
- Boil the spaghetti. To do this, take a pot with enough capacity, put it to heat with water, and add spices to taste to flavor the pasta. Add a tablespoon of butter and two medium tablespoons of powdered chicken bouillon, when the water boils we can now add the pasta for 10 minutes.
- Once the spaghetti is boiled, take them out, strain them and pass them through cold water. While the water is draining from the pasta, grill the poblano peppers on the comal or griddle.
- Once roasted, put the poblano peppers in a plastic bag and close it so that they sweat and you can remove the skin more easily. Leave them inside for 5 minutes, then remove the skin, seeds, and veins from the chiles.
- Now that we have the chiles ready, it is time to make the sauce. To do this, cut the chili peppers into squares, place them in the blender or high-rim container, add the garlic, the cream, and a little consommé to taste to salt the cream and beat everything.
- Once the sauce is ready, we put a pan to heat, over medium heat and add a little butter. When the butter is melted, pour in the poblano sauce to make it warm and thick. Then, add the spaghetti and stir well until they reach the desired thickness.
- Now you can serve your green spaghetti with poblano pepper. As you can see, it is a simple and delicious recipe.
We give you the following tips:
- We recommend you put a bunch of fresh spinach to give it a more intense green color, fresh and light flavor.
- You can also put a little crumbled fresh cheese.
- When the pasta is already cooked, you can not run it through water so that it has more flavor.
- You can accompany the spaghetti with roast meat.
- Also basil and spinach.
I leave you a little history of spaghetti:
Spaghetti or spaghetti means little threads or cords, the singular is written as spaghetti, a diminutive of spago “cord. These are made, in a traditional way, with durum wheat semolina.
It is believed that it was Marco Polo, on one of his trips to the Far East, to China, who brought the Chinese noodles or noodles from there. Although there are other descriptions similar to Chinese noodles in other parts of the world.
It has proteins and minerals, spaghetti contains vitamins E and B, which are cellular antioxidants that keep the heart, veins, and arteries young, and help metabolize carbohydrates and fats.