Macaroni cake recipe
This macaroni cake is a masterpiece of pasta-based cooking. The macaroons are an ingredient that always looks good, with tomato, cheese or some tuna are impressive. We are going to present this pasta in a way that will make it even more palatable, in the form of a delicious cake. We will fill this delight with a bit of ham, cheese, and mushrooms, a staple of any pasta sauce. Top this cake with a little grated cheese and good sensations. Take note of how an incredible macaroni cake is prepared in record time.
- 200 gr of macaroni
- 100 gr of York ham
- 100 gr of mushrooms
- 4 eggs
- ¼ milk
- 75 g of butter
- 1 tablespoon of flour
- 100 gr of grated cheese
- The most complicated part of this recipe will be to find the main ingredients in our fridge or pantry, surely we have them in the kitchen right now, they are all essential basics.
- We put plenty of water in a pot and add a little salt. Let’s cook the macaroni. Depending on the type of pasta it will need about 10 minutes to be ready. When we see that it is ready, we drain it and reserve it while we continue with the rest of the ingredients.
- In a bowl we put the macaroni, we are going to mix them with the butter, it is better to do this step hot. We continue to flavor this cake by putting the ham cut into small cubes.
- We add the cheese and let all these flavors integrate. Season a little to taste. We take into account that the cheese is already salty.
- Separate the yolks from the whites. We will beat the whites until stiff, the yolks will go directly into the bowl with the rest of the ingredients. Finally, we put the whites to the point of snow.
- We spread a mold with a little butter, put the pasta, and let it cook in the oven for about 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, we laminate the mushrooms. Sauté it with a little butter. When they are almost ready, add the flour and let it brown a little.
- We are going to make a kind of béchamel. Add a couple of spoons of flour to the mushrooms. We stir so that it is toasted a little and does not give us that annoying raw flavor.
- With the flour ready, add the milk little by little until the sauce thickens. We will have created a bechamel that we will put, after seasoning, on top of the cake. Let it gratin for a few minutes in the oven.
- We unmold the cake and serve it very hot, the result is really impressive and it is very easy to cook.